Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prom Season!

Well, it's my first prom season, and....WOW! Who knew it could be so crazy? We have had jobs all over the city since the first weekend in April, and I must say, the event managers here really know what they're doing! I've had the pleasure of working with a few schools myself, and it's been a lot of fun reliving those fun high school days. When I was on the prom committee (back in '96!), we literally were making everything by hand after school in our biology classroom. This time around, I'm showing people 12' crystal and fabric columns...high schools have really stepped it up a notch! Instead of having the prom in the middle school cafeteria (yes, sadly that's what we did!), schools are going to Bank of America, and the Nascar Hall of Fame. How fun - can I please go to prom again?! Our venue has had quite a few as well, and I would like to send a special thank you out to those that booked with us. Working with these schools in our venue has been a pleasure, and I look forward to prom season next year!
-Katy Manson, Event Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment