Wednesday, May 18, 2011


This past weekend was awesome. I had two events, which both went amazing. I had the Bernstein Bat Mitzvah at the South Park Marriott, and let me tell you, this girl had taste! We did some fun Caribbean style colors in blue and green and had beautiful matching feather centerpieces on all the tables. It was a lot of fun to plan, and even more fun to see how well it all came together. Thanks to Angela and all of the awesome interns who helped set everything up!


I also had the Gandy/Devine wedding reception in our venue, The Extravaganza Depot, which is easily one of my favorite events that I've done so far. I've been working pretty closely with the bride, Bree, and her beautiful mom, Janice, for the past few months, and I think that all of our hard work paid off, if I do say so myself!


The reception turned out even better than I expected, and the bride was nothing short of an absolute vision. The colors they picked looked great in our room, and the centerpieces were original and adorable. It was definitely a LONG day, but worth every single minute, and I wish Bree and Jim all the luck in the world and just wish I could do a wedding for them every year! Thank you to everyone who helped tie sashes, light candles and keep me calm!


Thanks to David Malament Photography for some of the amazing pictures! You and Vanessa rocked!


And, thanks to Best Impressions Catering, who do an UNBELIEVABLE job every time they come into this building. Nikki - you and your team are the ultimate professionals and your food makes me want to cry, it's so good!




-Katy Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment